♥ Hello All :) Thanks for visit blog ja'ria, Love you all ♥

Saturday 8 March 2014

One day, I'm wishing♥


Hello there! Its been long time I didn't updates anything. What ups?
 Okay there,
                   I hope I will be the happiest woman in the world when with loved ones, I want to be a woman's most lovable and loved. I hope so.. InshaAllah someday. Waiting for the prince to come in. propose. Cehh like picking flowers in the garden. Love after married with memories and he must is the most precious moments in life. I hope he is a man who can become a priest in my pray. Guide me to the truth and I love my sincere heart. Our dreams. And more. Hmm I'll keep waiting. Time is still long. Now we need to pursue practices that we will bring to heaven. That is important. Okay la, that's one dream. You see this picture? I hope one day

No comments:

Post a Comment